Happy New Year everyone!!! :D
wow i had such an amazing night last night! Park Ave had their SNOW worship service (Saturday Night Of Worship) and, i just gotta say, it was so amazing! I truly felt that the Holy Spirit was moving in there! I just felt so much peace flowing through me, more peace then i've felt in so long. The song that broke me down was "Hosanna" with the line "break my heart for what breaks Yours" and it just hit me, i should be broken by what breaks God's heart. I know i've been slacking off in the devos and prayer, so this year, i'm going to do better and trust and surrender everything to God :)
1 comment:
i agree. worship last night was incredible. I'm actually glad we didn't do the countdown. i mean THINK about it. As we were in the middle of worship our God, 2009 arrived. way cool.
praying for you.
Post a Comment