Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dedicated to Jessamy

AAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

okai, now that i got that out of the way, here's the rest of my blog.. and it's about, guess what, GUYS!!!

so... i've been having a hard time with guys (most guys anyway) and i just have to say.. guys can be SO frustrating! they can be jerks, they can be rude, they can be losers, they can be immature, they can be just plain stupid!.. but then again, us girls can be like that too. so, we can stop pointing our fingers and saying "all guys are stupid! they're jerks!" cuz honestly, we can be like that too, and i know it's easy to blame guys for all our girl problems, i should know, i've done it, but we need to remember, yes, there are some guys that are just that way, but there are some guys who can be like that at times, but are striving to be something better, who want to treat girls with respect, who would do anything in the world for you cuz they love you and care for you. yes, they might not be right there in front of you right this second, but God will show you and bring the perfect guy along for you, then i can guarantee you, you won't be saying stuff about guys like that anymore. just be patient, and God will bring you the right guy :)

5 comments:

Jess said...

thank you thank you thank you. what would i do without you??

Jess said...

ps. your blog looks amazing.

Annamarie said...

I really like your blog.

Oh,and this post really spoke to me. wow! how long have I been waiting to hear some one say what I've been struggling with. I'm trying to wait for the guy-but it's hard. So, thanks for writing what I've waiting to hear. I'm waiting on God.

A song that has helped me is Psalm 13 by Shane & Shane-great song. I'd encourage you to listen to it if you have not already.

Annamarie

Unknown said...

haha you are most welcome Jessamy :)

thanks girls!

Annamarie, I'm really glad my post could help you out :) i know i sure have a hard time waiting for the right guy, but i know God will bring him to me later on in life :)
thanks for the song! i shall look it up soon :)

luv2gossip said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.