Saturday, January 23, 2010

S.O.S!!!

So. I know I haven't posted anything on here for quite a while (but then again no one really reads these, so it's okai!), cause ya.. life had been busy and stressful..

anywho, I've just been struggling with not knowing what to do with my life and about a bunch of other things like friends, jobs, family, etc. and it's just.. blaa....
so yes, I'm thinking maybe getting back into devos would help.

and. that is my little update!

3 comments:

Dara said...

I READ IT! you should update more often! :]
♥ YOU!

Jess said...

HEYYY beautiful.
i haven't read your blog for ages. that will have to change. i miss you and think you are amazing.keep at your devos. you'll learn so much and its soo worth it! if you need encouragement in that area message me up and i would be glad to do what i can to motivate you.
i la la loveeee you!

<3

Jess said...

the world of blogging misses you.
and so do i, actually.
<3
praying for you.