Dear Junior,
These past few years have been great.
I can't imagine spending them with anyone else but you! :)
Alas, all good things must sadly come to an end.
It's not your fault, age catchs up with everyone these days! (Unless you're either super fast or super sneaky, which in my case, I'm both, because I am a ninja, of course), so don't feel guilty about this relationship ending this way.
You will always be special to me, and I will keep all our memories close to heart.
You have been an amazing phone, my dinosaur phone, it will be almost impossible to replace you!
I will miss you amensly! [If that is even a word. I miss our times making up our own words.. Stop it, Kathy! You mus'nt make yourself start crying now!]
Please know that this hurts me more then it will hurt my bank account trying to find a cheap phone..
It's been a blast. :]
Much much love,
Me.
Ps. Rawr! [It means 'I love you!' in dinosaur!]
You will always be my dinosaur! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment