Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Rambles of a confused teenage girl..

Why do things have to change.. Why do people have to change.. I wish it wasn't real. I wish people didn't have to change, friends didn't have leave, hearts didn't have to break, eyes didn't have to shed tears, life didn't have to hurt...
I hate this world, I really do. There's nothing good in it anymore. Lies, pain, anger, hate, betrayal, death, disease, hypocrisy, war. I'm tired, so tired, of walking through this fire every day. Everyone else is walking around with smiles on their faces and life is just going great for them, mean while the smile on my face is fake, and if someone actually took the time to notice, they'd see dried tears on my face, dark lines under my eyes from lack of sleep, scratches on my wrists, a smile that isn't true, and a heart that is broken. But no one takes the time to notice these things anymore. No one takes the time to care anymore. Everyone is just focused on themselves and what else they can do to to satisfy or entertain or make themselves feel good or better. People care today, but only about themselves. No one has a passion for others anymore. Very few do. Where has that passion gone?? Where has the love gone??? I've gone through a selfish point in my life, but now I have seen and felt what most people feel or miss seeing every day. There are so many people out there who are hurting, longing for someone to just take even one step out of their obsession of themselves to just show a little kindness and love. A smile. A kind word. A shoulder to cry on. Really, people? Have we gotten so cold that we can't even smile at someone? Or go over and talk to someone who obviously looks like they're hurting, or even just listen to someone while they cry or pour out their heart? Wow people.. No wonder are world is complete garbage now....

No comments: